PhD students who join the IMPRS for Quantum Science and Technology are part of a large community, establish networks, and have their thesis work complemented by an educational program. The curriculum consists of:
- Four courses on QST (1st and 2nd year of PhD)
- Annual Summer School (every year)
- Regular seminars (organized by students)
- Soft-skills and interdisciplinary training
- International research stay: 1-3 months
List of courses for the curriculum
The complete list of courses recognized for the IMPRS-QST curriculum includes lectures and seminars that are regularly taught at MPQ/LMU/TUM, supplememented by additional ones with a more specialized QST focus.
The second list contains the courses for the upcoming term.
Further links to course catalogues at TUM and LMU